Cryptal supports ERC20 transfers for all Ethereum-based coins. USDT can also be sent over Binance Smart Chain (BEP20). Keep in mind the following points when depositing or withdrawing ETH or ERC20 coins:
- Check your deposit address before initiating a new transaction.
Due to ongoing improvements, your wallet address may change. We will inform you of any changes to the address by e-mail. If you miss our e-mail and use an inactive address instead, it may lead to a loss of funds since we may not have access to inactive wallets. Always confirm your wallet address before sending coins to it.
- Double-check the currency you are sending.
Transactions of one currency will not reach wallet address of another currency and you will lose your funds. For example, LTC cannot be credited to an ETH wallet.
- Choose the ERC20 network when sending ERC20 coins to Cryptal. Never send funds through any other network for ETH, AAVE, CHZ, COMP, DAI, GRT, LINK, MANA, MATIC, SAND, SHIB, USDC, and UNI
For these coins, transactions should go through the ERC20 network to be successfully deposited to or withdrawn from your Cryptal account. If you send them through another network you will lose your funds. For example, ETH cannot be deposited through BSC20.
- USDT can also be sent on BNB Smart Chain (BEP20)
- BUSD and BNB can only be sent on BNB Smart Chain (BEP20)
- MATIC can also be sent on the Polygon network