If you are not seeing email notifications from Cryptal in your account, there are a few possible reasons and things to check first:
1. Make sure you are checking the same email address you registered with, and that you entered your email address correctly when you registered. If you are waiting for an email confirmation to reset your password, try entering your email address again to make sure it is correct.
2. Make sure your email account isn't full or maxed-out. If your mailbox is full, then you should either purchase more space from your email provider, or delete older unneeded mail and large attachments.
3. Check your spam folder. If you see our emails are going to your spam folder, mark them as safe and whitelist, filter, or add to your address book the following the sender addresses:
- *@cryptal.zendesk.com (to receive helpdesk ticket messages)
If you use Gmail, you'll need to create a filter and tell Gmail never to send it to spam.
Similarly with Yahoo Mail, creating a filter will tell Yahoo to keep mail from specific address in a designated place.
In Outlook, use the Safe Senders List to whitelist addresses that never go into the Junk email folder.
With Thunderbird, you can create a whitelist to prevent important emails from going to the Junk folder.
4. Confirm with your email service provider that cryptal.com isn't being filtered out by their firewall or other security measures.
If none of these issues seems to be the cause, open a ticket with us so we can investigate further.